project Goal: attracting the attention of children and adults to the problem of pollution of the coastal area of the village, the formation of ecological culture and a firm belief that garbage has no place on non-authorized dumping ground and coastal areas, and at designated place.
- to Examine the General condition of the banks of the river of Osh on the territory of the village Kolosovka. the
- to Conduct a survey among villagers with regard to contamination of the coastal zone the
- the Study of ecology dam the
- Organization subbotniks the
- Organization of the mentorship dam the
- to Encourage the public to care for the dam.
project Objective: to conduct monitoring studies of water quality of the lake IR Krutinsky district of Omsk region physical and chemical methods at different times of the year to reduce the anthropogenic load on the lake
- Analysis of lake water IR physico-chemical methods in different seasons and to draw conclusions about the purity of the water in the reservoir, and the water's suitability for use in human activities. the
- Promotion of environmental culture among the younger generation and adults through hands-on activities to clean up water bodies. the
- increase the level of interest of local communities in the protection and preservation of the natural environment.
project Goal: the creation of a Water Council in Krasnoyarsk rural administrations, with the aim of consolidating the efforts of stakeholders in sustainable use of natural resources, development of suggestions on improvement of the ecological situation on the territory of the rural settlement.
Data showed that in counties where there is more industries, people are more likely to suffer cardiovascular diseases, lesions of the respiratory tract, including asthma and problems associated with cancer, namely lung. Looking at the map, we can see in practice: in the Oktyabrsky region children and adolescents often suffer from the same asthma than in other areas.
cedar grove is an integral part of the landscape of a working village of Bolsherechye. This beautiful corner of nature for a long time pleased bolsherechensk, was a favorite vacation spot and they are proud of it. The grove is located in the immediate vicinity of the village, which makes this object also unique, and vulnerable.
last three years cedar began to die, which is an acute problem for all concerned residents of the village. Cedar grove is in natural decrease, when the water level rises, this "Cup" water accumulates that leads to stagnation of water. In turn caused water logging of the area and leads to the death of cedar.
Objective: find Out the impact of the activities of the school boiler house on environment.
- to get Acquainted with theoretical data on the research topic, using different sources of information. the
- to Conduct a study of the air basin, the snow cover school grounds. the
- Draw results
Our school is located on the main street of the village. Accordingly, the main flow of traffic passes by the school. On the other hand school is a rural lake, which in recent years is polluted with household waste, which is not conducive to improving the environmental state of the atmosphere. Near the school is the school boiler room, which is heated by coal, and in rural homes furnace heating.
to monitor the state of the atmosphere on the school site.
the Main problem - the pollution in people.
- If the tourists on trips to the zoo, then visit the shore of the Great river of the naturally contaminating her MSW.
- Villas are located in the water protection zone. Gardeners bring to the river the tops of potatoes, tomatoes, cabbage leaves, etc.
the Zoo also participates in the blockage of water in the river through runoff from animal enclosures. There is no centralized sewage system. the
the Main polluters of the river are summer residents and inhabitants of Bolsherechye.
within the village boundaries and 5 bridges. This affects the flow of the river. Virtually no current.
On the shore the people are trafficked MSW, manure, municipal solid waste.
Objective: to Study the effect of air quality on the health of the population of the city of Omsk in the industrial area
is to give environmental assessment of air quality;
to determine the degree of air pollution in industrial and non-industrial territories of the city of Omsk;
to familiarize yourself with the basic technological processes, which are source of release of polluting substances into atmospheric air from industrial enterprises – JSC «Gazprom Neft Omsk refinery”.
- the study of methods of contaminants in the atmosphere,
- the study of results of ambient air monitoring conducted by the environmental laboratory "Ecological rucksack"
- to get Acquainted with the policy of “Environmental atmosphere of the industrial zone" JSC «Gazprom Neft Omsk refinery)
to determine the impact of air quality on the health of the population of the city.
assessment of the level of pollution of atmospheric air in settlements taking into account the impact of transport is the most pressing issue
Most significantly, the motor transport pollution manifested in human settlements and around them. Increased pollution of the settlements located in close proximity to Federal highways determines large intensity of traffic.
the Aim of our project: to solve the environmental problems of the district using equipment of a set of "Ecological rucksack".
Task: study dumps and the rehabilitation of lands on which they are located, the most dangerous of objects of accumulated environmental harm to the environment, consideration of the effective functioning of the system of social control aimed at the identification and elimination of unauthorized dumps, the study of the complex plans of measures on decrease in emissions of polluting substances in atmospheric air, drinking water quality by upgrading water systems and water treatment plants, sociological evaluation of public satisfaction environmental conditions. find out what measures on the protection and use of water resources used by the inhabitants of the region to improve the welfare of nature.
Using the methods of the school of environmental monitoring to study air school areas.
the School of environmental monitoring is part of environmental education, directed on formation of ecological knowledge, research skills, worldview on the basis of practical activities, including environmental observation of school territories.
the relevance of the project is that the debris has recently become a worldwide environmental problem. The relationship is not recyclable and not biodegradable debris of our food, soil, water and atmosphere, very close.
the aim of the project concludes that to inform the addressee about the dangers of litter in the environment and the need of waste sorting. In connection with the aim the objectives are:
1. To tell about the dangers of debris in the environment.
2. To disseminate information about the dangers of litter to humans and the environment.
3. To convey the idea that the dumps is a global problem and should be suppressed.
4. Tell us about the countries where recycling is paid great attention.
to Study the quality of natural water in the river Tucholka.
- to Develop a method for determining the quality of water to change the pH and the degree of mineralization of water. the
- to Conduct a comparative analysis of water at different sections of the river. the
- to Conduct a survey among students and parents of the school about the use of water in the river Tucholka.
to make recommendations on the use of the waters of the river Tucholka.
the aim of the project: implementation of integrated environmental monitoring of the R. p. tavricheskoe and S. Karpovka.
To create a favorable environment for life it is important to conduct a comprehensive study of water, soil, and air availability and number of pollutants.
And for rural residents, an important soil, water, which they use to conduct subsidiary farming and cultivation of vegetables and fruits. In this regard, becomes a question of water and its effect on the soil. Why the once beautiful waters began to dry up on the surface of the soil acts as a salt - soil becomes unsuitable for agricultural use.
Relevance research substantiates the need to determine the existing extent of disturbance of the environment and reduction of human activities to minimize harmful effects on human health.
accordingly, goal our work: the development of ecological tourism and ecological monitoring along the floodplain of the river om and the surrounding area on the Theology of the rural settlement.
given the purpose of the following tasks:
- to analyze the literature on the problem of environmental monitoring; the
- to assess the anthropogenic impact along the floodplain of the river Omi in the territory of the Theology of the rural settlement with the help of instrumental methods; the
- to assess air quality as the needles of Scots pine (Pinus sylvestris) and instrumental methods; the
- to Assess the ecological state of the territory of Theological rural settlement.
Objective: the Identification and elimination of anthropogenic load on the river Sargatka.
- to Conduct a comprehensive survey of the catchments of the river;
- to identify anthropogenic factors;
- to Coordinate with the administration of the village and district of the solutions to the problems of the river;
- to carry out educational and environmental activities with the leaders of environmental groups squads.
to assess the environmental status of Osh and Round lake near the village Kobrino Tarski district of Omsk region , using the pH sensor from the base version of the Assembly
Water for household and economic needs arrives in Cherlaksky area of the Irtysh river through the water. We wanted to know, what kind of water we drink.
With the use of equipment from the set of "Ecological rucksack" we will be able not only to learn what kind of water we drink, but also to measure the level of air pollution, because in our village there is a MUP “Teplovodosnabzhenie” a division of S. Tatarka.
This equipment would allow the lessons of geography, biology and chemistry practical work with the use of the pH sensor. Children's interest will increase several times. Especially it would be useful to our mug “Young biologist” and the propaganda team.
the aim of the project: to monitor the status of water bodies and adjacent lands, suitable for agriculture.
- to Identify anthropogenic factors of influence on nearby water bodies and agricultural lands; the
- to conduct a rapid assessment of the state located near bodies of water and adjacent lands; the
- in fact carried out by using pH-sensor measurements of the States of soil and water undertaken during the rapid assessment, to discuss possible solutions to the identified problems, to hold a round table with the participation of representatives of power and control; the
- to inform the public, authorities and control on the implementation of the phases of the project, to highlight the work of the project in the media; the
- to carry out district environmental action to involve the public authorities to the problems of reservoirs and improving the banks; the
- to promote the children's involvement in monitoring and conservation activities in the places of residence; the
- to summarize the project, highlighting them in the media.